What's Boudhha like?
While in Boudhha, you can spend time at the gardens and spas. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Boudhanath and Riwoche Monastery. Pashupatinath Temple and Durbar Marg are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Boudhha
Boudhha is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Boudhha
Things to see and do in and around Boudhha
What to see in Boudhha
- Riwoche Monastery
Things to do near Boudhha:
- Durbar Marg (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Kathmandu Civil Mall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Royal Nepal Golf Course (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Narayanhity Palace Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Freak Street (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kathmandu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 157 mm of rainfall)