What's Sinamangal like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Sinamangal. Places such as Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath are just a little farther away. Durbar Marg and Kathmandu Civil Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sinamangal
Sinamangal is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.), 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sinamangal
Things to see and do in and around Sinamangal
Things to see near Sinamangal:
- Pashupatinath Temple (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Boudhanath (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Patan Durbar Square (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Garden of Dreams (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Sinamangal:
- Durbar Marg (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Kathmandu Civil Mall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Royal Nepal Golf Course (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Narayanhity Palace Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Freak Street (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kathmandu?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 157 mm of rainfall)