What's Waterfront like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Waterfront. Take time to see places such as Virgin Islands Folk Museum and Government House while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Road Town Methodist Church.
How to get to Waterfront
Waterfront is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Road Town.
- Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Waterfront
- St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from Waterfront
- Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Waterfront
Things to see and do in and around Waterfront
Things to see near Waterfront:
- Road Town Methodist Church (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Tortola Cruise Ship Port (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Nanny Cay (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Trunk Bay Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Cane Garden Bay Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do in Waterfront
- Virgin Islands Folk Museum
- Government House
When is the best time to visit Road Town?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, August (average 127 mm of rainfall)