What's Belama Phase 3 like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Belama Phase 3. Places to visit such as Old Belize and Cucumber Beach are not far away. San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Belize City Terminal and Tourism Village are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Belama Phase 3
Belama Phase 3 is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Belize City.
- Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Belama Phase 3
- Belize City (TZA-Belize City Municipal), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Belama Phase 3
- Caye Chapel (CYC), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Belama Phase 3
Things to see and do in and around Belama Phase 3
Things to see near Belama Phase 3:
- Cucumber Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Belize City Terminal (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Swing Bridge (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- St. John's Cathedral (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Baron Bliss Lighthouse (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Belama Phase 3:
- Old Belize (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Tourism Village (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Image Factory Art Foundation (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Museum of Belize (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Government House (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belize City?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, November, June (average 243 mm of rainfall)