What's Belama Phase 2 like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Belama Phase 2. Nature lovers can visit Belize Barrier Reef and Bannister Caye. There's plenty more to see, including Kukumba Beach and Belize River.
How to get to Belama Phase 2
Belama Phase 2 is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Belize City.
- Belize City (TZA-Belize City Municipal), 2 mi (3.3 km) from Belama Phase 2
- Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Belama Phase 2
- Caye Chapel (CYC), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Belama Phase 2
Things to see and do in and around Belama Phase 2
What to see in Belama Phase 2
- Kukumba Beach
- Belize Barrier Reef
- Bannister Caye
- Belize River
Things to do near Belama Phase 2:
- Tourism Village (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Old Belize (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Museum of Belize (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Government House (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Museum of Nature Artistry (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belize City?
- Hottest months: September, August, May, April (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, September (average 384 mm of rainfall)