What's Belama Phase 2 like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Belama Phase 2. Visit places such as San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Belize City Terminal and Tourism Village when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Old Belize and Cucumber Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Belama Phase 2
Belama Phase 2 is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Belize City.
- Belize City (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Belama Phase 2
- Belize City (TZA-Belize City Municipal), 2 mi (3.3 km) from Belama Phase 2
- Caye Chapel (CYC), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Belama Phase 2
Things to see and do in and around Belama Phase 2
Things to see near Belama Phase 2:
- San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi Belize City Terminal (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Cucumber Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Swing Bridge (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Baron Bliss Lighthouse (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Haulover Bridge (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Belama Phase 2:
- Tourism Village (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Old Belize (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Museum of Belize (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Image Factory Art Foundation (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Government House (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belize City?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, November, June (average 243 mm of rainfall)