What's Katamon like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Katamon? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Via Dolorosa and Temple Mount. There's plenty more to see, including Ben Yehuda Street and Church of the Nativity.
How to get to Katamon
Katamon is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Jerusalem.
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from Katamon
Things to see and do in and around Katamon
What to see in Katamon
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Via Dolorosa
- Temple Mount
- Al-Quds University
- Church of the Nativity
Things to do in Katamon
- Ben Yehuda Street
- Jerusalem Botanical Gardens
- Malha Mall
- Biblical Zoo
- L.A. Meyer Institute for Islamic Art
Other popular Katamon attractions
- Beit Shemesh Archaeological Park
- Hadar Mall
- Wohl Rose Park
- Independence Park
- Mount Herzl