What's Takaidonishi like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Takaidonishi? Tokyo Dome and Tokyo Tower are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Tokyo Imperial Palace is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Takaidonishi
Takaidonishi is located 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Takaidonishi
Travelling to Takaidonishi by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Takaido Station
- Fujimigaoka Station
Things to see and do in and around Takaidonishi
Things to see near Takaidonishi:
- Inokashira Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Gotokuji Temple (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Jindaiji Temple (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Kinuta Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Shakujii Park (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Takaidonishi:
- Ghibli Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Japan Folk Crafts Museum (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- New National Theatre Tokyo (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tokyo?