What's Old Town Funchal like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Old Town Funchal. Take time to see the sights such as Funchal-Monte Teleferico while you're here. Funchal Marina is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Old Town Funchal
Old Town Funchal is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Funchal.
- Funchal (FNC-Cristiano Ronaldo), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Old Town Funchal
Things to see and do in and around Old Town Funchal
Things to see near Old Town Funchal:
- Funchal Marina (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Se Cathedral (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Town Square (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Pregetter's Orchid Garden (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Madeira Congress Center (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Old Town Funchal:
- Funchal Farmers Market (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- CR7 Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Madeira Casino (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Madeira Botanical Garden (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Complexo Balnear do Lido (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Funchal?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, April (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, December, February (average 98 mm of rainfall)