What's Madiwela like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Madiwela? Places such as Department of Immigration and Emigration and Diyatha Uyana are just a little farther away. Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall and Sri Lanka Air Force Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Madiwela
Madiwela is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Madiwela
Things to see and do in and around Madiwela
Things to see near Madiwela:
- Department of Immigration and Emigration (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Diyatha Uyana (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Mount Lavinia Beach (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Colombo Town Hall (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Madiwela:
- Sri Lanka Air Force Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Sri Lanka National Museum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Dehiwala Zoological Garden (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- House of Fashions (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 28°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, July (average 613 mm of rainfall)