What's Bab Doukkala like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Bab Doukkala. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Dar el Bacha Palace. Jemaa el-Fnaa is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Bab Doukkala
Bab Doukkala is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Marrakech.
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Bab Doukkala
Things to see and do in and around Bab Doukkala
Things to see near Bab Doukkala:
- Dar el Bacha Palace (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Jemaa el-Fnaa (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Le Jardin Secret (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Koutoubia Minaret (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Marrakech Plaza (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Bab Doukkala:
- Marrakesh Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Majorelle Gardens (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Yves Saint Laurent Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Casino de Marrakech (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Carré Eden Shopping Center (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marrakech?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, November (average 30 mm of rainfall)