What's Arset El Bilk like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Arset El Bilk? Take time to see places such as Koutoubia Minaret and Bab El Djedid while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Cyber Parc and Cyber Park.
How to get to Arset El Bilk
Arset El Bilk is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Marrakech.
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Arset El Bilk
Things to see and do in and around Arset El Bilk
What to see in Arset El Bilk
- Koutoubia Minaret
- Bab El Djedid
- Cyber Parc
- Cyber Park
Things to do near Arset El Bilk:
- Jemaa el-Fnaa (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Casino de Marrakech (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Dar el Bacha Palace (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Le Jardin Secret (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Marrakesh Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marrakech?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, November (average 30 mm of rainfall)