What's Horsepath like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Horsepath. Places such as Tortola Cruise Ship Port and Trunk Bay Beach are just a little farther away. Nanny Cay and Cane Garden Bay Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Horsepath
Horsepath is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Great Mountain.
- Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Horsepath
- St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from Horsepath
- Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Horsepath
Things to see and do in and around Horsepath
Things to see near Horsepath:
- Tortola Cruise Ship Port (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Trunk Bay Beach (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Nanny Cay (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Cane Garden Bay Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Hodge's Creek Marina (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Horsepath:
- Government House (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- JR O’Neal Botanic Gardens (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Virgin Islands Folk Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- North Shore Shell Museum (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Great Mountain?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, August (average 127 mm of rainfall)