What's Rajendra Nagar like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Rajendra Nagar. Take time to see places such as Moin-Ul-Haq Stadium and ISKCON Temple Patna while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park and Konhara Ghat.
How to get to Rajendra Nagar
Rajendra Nagar is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Patna.
- Patna (PAT), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Rajendra Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Rajendra Nagar
What to see in Rajendra Nagar
- Moin-Ul-Haq Stadium
- ISKCON Temple Patna
- Institute of Hotel Management College
- Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park
Things to do near Rajendra Nagar:
- Konhara Ghat (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Patna Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Funtasia Island Water Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Srikrishna Science Centre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Folk Art Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Patna?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, July (average 37°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 259 mm of rainfall)