What's Coral Ridge like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Coral Ridge? Top places in the larger area to visit include Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Boulevard. Port Everglades and Hollywood Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Coral Ridge
Coral Ridge is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from Coral Ridge
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Coral Ridge
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from Coral Ridge
Things to see and do in and around Coral Ridge
Things to see near Coral Ridge:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Port Everglades (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Las Olas Beach (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Coral Ridge:
- Las Olas Boulevard (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Coral Ridge Mall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Historic Stranahan House Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)