What's Blackstone like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Blackstone. Take time to see places such as Holocaust Education and Resource Center of Rhode Island and Rhode Island Jewish Historical Association while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Brown Stadium and Lippitt Memorial Park.
How to get to Blackstone
Blackstone is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Providence.
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Blackstone
- Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from Blackstone
- North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Blackstone
Things to see and do in and around Blackstone
What to see in Blackstone
- Rhode Island Jewish Historical Association
- Brown Stadium
- Lippitt Memorial Park
Things to do near Blackstone:
- Holocaust Education and Resource Center of Rhode Island (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Brown University Bookstore (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Thayer Street (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Veterans Memorial Auditorium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Providence?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: March, November, April, December (average 115 mm of rainfall)