What's Andalucia like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Andalucia. Fifth Avenue South and Naples Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mercato and Tin City.
How to get to Andalucia
Andalucia is located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) from Andalucia
Things to see and do in and around Andalucia
Things to see near Andalucia:
- North Collier Regional Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Clam Pass Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Lowdermilk Beach Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Naples Preserve (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Andalucia:
- Mercato (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Tiburon Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Waterside Shops (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Artis-Naples (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, September, July (average 205 mm of rainfall)