What's Old East Dallas like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Old East Dallas. Take time to see places such as Knox-Henderson Shopping District and Cityplace Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Old Deep Ellum Historic District and Freedman's Memorial.
How to get to Old East Dallas
Old East Dallas is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Dallas.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Old East Dallas
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Old East Dallas
Getting to Old East Dallas on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Baylor Station
- CityPlace - Uptown Station
- Deep Ellum Station
Things to see and do in and around Old East Dallas
What to see in Old East Dallas
- Cityplace Center
- Old Deep Ellum Historic District
- Knights of Pythias Temple
Things to do in Old East Dallas
- Knox-Henderson Shopping District
- Freedman's Memorial
- Latino Cultural Center
- The Eight Track Museum
When is the best time to visit Dallas?