What's South Orange like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than South Orange. Take time to see places such as Pulse Memorial and Lake Copeland while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal Studios Florida.
How to get to South Orange
South Orange is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from South Orange
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 16.2 mi (26 km) from South Orange
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from South Orange
Things to see and do in and around South Orange
What to see in South Orange
- Pulse Memorial
- Lake Copeland
Things to do near South Orange:
- AirHeads Indoor Trampoline Arena (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Orange Avenue (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Orlando Science Center (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Orlando Museum of Art (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Orlando?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, September (average 188 mm of rainfall)