What's Peachtree Center like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Peachtree Center. Take time to see places such as AmericasMart and Children's Museum of Atlanta while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including UniverSoul Circus and Museum of Design Atlanta.
How to get to Peachtree Center
Peachtree Center is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Peachtree Center
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from Peachtree Center
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from Peachtree Center
Things to see and do in and around Peachtree Center
Things to see near Peachtree Center:
- Georgia State University (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Georgia World Congress Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Emory University (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do in Peachtree Center
- UniverSoul Circus
- Museum of Design Atlanta
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)