What's Desert View Village like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Desert View Village. Take in some culture at Desert Ridge Marketplace and Musical Instrument Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Reach 11 Sports Complex and Cave Buttes Recreation Area.
How to get to Desert View Village
Desert View Village is located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Desert View Village
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Desert View Village
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Desert View Village
Things to see and do in and around Desert View Village
What to see in Desert View Village
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
- Cave Buttes Recreation Area
Things to do in Desert View Village
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)