What's Sankt Jobst like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Sankt Jobst? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Industrial Culture Museum. Nuremberg Zoo and Heilig Geist Spital are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sankt Jobst
Sankt Jobst is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Ost.
- Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Sankt Jobst
Things to see and do in and around Sankt Jobst
Things to see near Sankt Jobst:
- Heilig Geist Spital (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Old City Hall (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Frauenkirche (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Nuremberg Castle (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Schoener Brunnen (2 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Sankt Jobst:
- Industrial Culture Museum (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Nuremberg Zoo (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Main Market Square (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Handwerkerhof (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Nuremberg Toy Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ost?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 82 mm of rainfall)