What's Beverly Grove like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Beverly Grove. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Melrose Avenue to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Beverly Center Shopping Mall and Robertson Boulevard.
How to get to Beverly Grove
Beverly Grove is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Beverly Grove
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Beverly Grove
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Beverly Grove
Things to see and do in and around Beverly Grove
Things to see near Beverly Grove:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- University of California, Los Angeles (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- La Brea Tar Pits (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Hollywood and Vine (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Capitol Records Tower (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do in Beverly Grove
- Melrose Avenue
- Beverly Center Shopping Mall
- Robertson Boulevard
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)