What's Katwaria Sarai like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Katwaria Sarai. Take time to see the sights such as Indian Institute of Technology Delhi while you're here. Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Katwaria Sarai
Katwaria Sarai is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Katwaria Sarai
Things to see and do in and around Katwaria Sarai
Things to see near Katwaria Sarai:
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Qutub Minar (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Dhaula Kuan (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- India Habitat Centre (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Katwaria Sarai:
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Worldmark (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 170 mm of rainfall)