What's North Corals like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider North Corals? Top places in the larger area to visit include Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Boulevard. Port Everglades and Las Olas Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to North CoralsNorth Corals is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Oakland Park.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 8 mi (12.8 km) from North Corals
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 28.6 mi (46 km) from North Corals
- Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from North Corals
Things to see and do in and around North Corals
Things to see near North Corals:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Las Olas Beach (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Lauderdale By The Sea Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Lockhart Stadium (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near North Corals:
- Las Olas Boulevard (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Coral Ridge Mall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Palm-Aire Country Club (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Isle Casino and Racing (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Oakland Park?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, July (average 188 mm of rainfall)