What's Harbor Beach like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Harbor Beach. Top places in the larger area to visit include Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Hollywood Beach and Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood.
How to get to Harbor Beach
Harbor Beach is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 3.1 mi (5 km) from Harbor Beach
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from Harbor Beach
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Harbor Beach
Things to see and do in and around Harbor Beach
Things to see near Harbor Beach:
- Port Everglades (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Pier 66 Marina (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Jungle Queen Riverboat (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Bahia Mar Marina (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Things to do near Harbor Beach:
- Las Olas Boulevard (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Parker Playhouse (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Museum of Discovery and Science (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)