What's Greater Auburndale like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Greater Auburndale. Places such as Topeka Zoological Park and Kansas State Capitol are just a little farther away. Gage Park and Kansas Expocentre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Greater Auburndale
Greater Auburndale is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Topeka.
- Topeka, KS (FOE-Forbes Field), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Greater Auburndale
Things to see and do in and around Greater Auburndale
Things to see near Greater Auburndale:
- Kansas State Capitol (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Gage Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Washburn University (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kansas Expocentre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Greater Auburndale:
- Topeka Zoological Park (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Kansas Museum of History (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Old Prairie Town at Ward-Meade Historic Site and Botanical Garden (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- First Presbyterian Church Topeka (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Mulvane Art Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Topeka?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, July (average 117 mm of rainfall)