What's Luckie-Marietta District like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Luckie-Marietta District? Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Centennial Olympic Park. Other popular sights worth a visit include World of Coca Cola.
How to get to Luckie-Marietta District
Luckie-Marietta District is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Luckie-Marietta District
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from Luckie-Marietta District
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Luckie-Marietta District
Things to see and do in and around Luckie-Marietta District
Things to see near Luckie-Marietta District:
- Centennial Olympic Park (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Emory University (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Georgia World Congress Center (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- CNN Center (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
Things to do in Luckie-Marietta District
- World of Coca Cola
- Center for Civil and Human Rights
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)