What's La Fuye-Velpeau like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider La Fuye-Velpeau. Nature lovers can visit Loire Valley. Saint-Gatien Cathedral and Place Plumereau are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to La Fuye-Velpeau
La Fuye-Velpeau is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Tours.
- Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from La Fuye-Velpeau
Things to see and do in and around La Fuye-Velpeau
Things to see near La Fuye-Velpeau:
- Loire Valley (11 mi/17.7 km away)
- Saint-Gatien Cathedral (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- University of Tours (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Place Plumereau (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Vinci International Convention Centre (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near La Fuye-Velpeau:
- Musee des Beaux-Arts (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Botanical Garden (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Prébendes d'Oé Garden (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Musee du Compagnonnage (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Olivier Debré Contemporary Art Centre (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tours?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, May (average 67 mm of rainfall)