What's Aeroporto di Ciampino like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Aeroporto di Ciampino. Take time to see the sights such as Appia Antica Archaeological Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.
How to get to Aeroporto di Ciampino
Aeroporto di Ciampino is located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Aeroporto di Ciampino
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Aeroporto di Ciampino
Things to see and do in and around Aeroporto di Ciampino
Things to see near Aeroporto di Ciampino:
- Appia Antica Archaeological Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Divine Love (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Caffarella Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Appia Antica Regional Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Park of the Aqueducts (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Aeroporto di Ciampino:
- Ippodromo Capannelle (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Anagnina Mall (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- La Romanina Shopping Center (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Orion Live Club (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Anagnina Shopping Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, February, December (average 140 mm of rainfall)