What's Malim Jaya like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Malim Jaya? Visit places such as AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre and The Shore Oceanarium when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Hang Jebat Stadium and Jonker Street Night Market are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Malim Jaya
Things to see near Malim Jaya:
- Hang Jebat Stadium (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- A Famosa (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Klebang Beach (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Melaka International Trade Center (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Melaka Straits Mosque (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Malim Jaya:
- AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- The Shore Oceanarium (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Jonker Street Night Market (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Malacca City?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, January (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, July (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: April, November, October, May (average 220 mm of rainfall)