What's Northeast Anaheim like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Northeast Anaheim? Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Anaheim Convention Center and Knott's Berry Farm are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Northeast Anaheim
Northeast Anaheim is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Anaheim.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 31 mi (49.8 km) from Northeast Anaheim
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Northeast Anaheim
- Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Northeast Anaheim
Things to see and do in and around Northeast Anaheim
Things to see near Northeast Anaheim:
- Anaheim Convention Center (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Honda Center (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- California State University, Fullerton (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- The Rinks Anaheim Ice (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Northeast Anaheim:
- Disneyland® (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Disney California Adventure® Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Downtown Disney® District (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Anaheim Tennis Center (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Anaheim Indoor Marketplace (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Anaheim?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 63 mm of rainfall)