What's Atlantic Station Area like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Atlantic Station Area. Take time to see places such as Atlantic Station and H.J. Russel Company while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Truist Park.
How to get to Atlantic Station Area
Atlantic Station Area is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Atlantic Station Area
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Atlantic Station Area
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Atlantic Station Area
Things to see and do in and around Atlantic Station Area
Things to see near Atlantic Station Area:
- H.J. Russel Company (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Georgia World Congress Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Emory University (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Atlantic Station Area:
- Atlantic Station (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- World of Coca Cola (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Zoo Atlanta (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- High Museum of Art (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Atlanta Symphony Hall (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)