What's Platinum Triangle like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Platinum Triangle. Plan a fun excursion to Honda Center and Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Other popular sights worth a visit include City National Grove of Anaheim.
How to get to Platinum Triangle
Platinum Triangle is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Anaheim.
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Platinum Triangle
- Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Platinum Triangle
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Platinum Triangle
Things to see and do in and around Platinum Triangle
What to see in Platinum Triangle
- Honda Center
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Things to do in Platinum Triangle
- City National Grove of Anaheim
- Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center
When is the best time to visit Anaheim?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 63 mm of rainfall)