What's West End like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider West End. Take time to see places such as Castle Creek Road and Wheeler Stallard House Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Grizzly Lake Trail and Mid-Way Creek Trail.
How to get to West End
West End is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Aspen.
- Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from West End
Things to see and do in and around West End
Things to see near West End:
- The John Denver Sanctuary (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Aspen Center for Environmental Studies at Hallam Lake (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Wagner Park (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Mill Street Fountain (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Rio Grande Park (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do in West End
- Castle Creek Road
- Wheeler Stallard House Museum
When is the best time to visit Aspen?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, November, February (average 63 mm of rainfall)