What's Val Vista Lakes like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Val Vista Lakes. Places such as Cactus Yards and Superstition Springs Center are just a little farther away. SanTan Village and Hale Centre Theatre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Val Vista Lakes
Val Vista Lakes is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Gilbert.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Val Vista Lakes
- Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Val Vista Lakes
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Val Vista Lakes
Things to see and do in and around Val Vista Lakes
Things to see near Val Vista Lakes:
- A.T. Still University (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Mesa Mormon Temple (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Progressive Baptist Church (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Val Vista Lakes:
- Cactus Yards (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Superstition Springs Center (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- SanTan Village (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Hale Centre Theatre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- AZ Ice (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gilbert?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, February, March (average 32 mm of rainfall)