What's Coronado Cays like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Coronado Cays. Take time to see places such as San Diego Bay and Grand Caribe Shoreline Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include San Diego Convention Center and San Diego Zoo.
How to get to Coronado Cays
Coronado Cays is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Coronado.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Coronado Cays
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Coronado Cays
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Coronado Cays
Things to see and do in and around Coronado Cays
What to see in Coronado Cays
- San Diego Bay
- Grand Caribe Shoreline Park
Things to do near Coronado Cays:
- Chula Vista Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Coronado Municipal Golf Course (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Coronado?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 43 mm of rainfall)