What's Meadowood like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Meadowood? Places such as Aspen Recreation Center and Isis Theatre are just a little farther away. Silver Queen Gondola and The John Denver Sanctuary are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Meadowood
Meadowood is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Aspen.
- Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Meadowood
Things to see and do in and around Meadowood
Things to see near Meadowood:
- The John Denver Sanctuary (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Wagner Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Mill Street Fountain (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Aspen Center for Environmental Studies at Hallam Lake (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Rio Grande Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Meadowood:
- Aspen Recreation Center (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Isis Theatre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Aspen Art Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Ski Butlers (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Holden Marolt Mining and Ranching Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Aspen?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, November, February (average 63 mm of rainfall)