What's Beverly Glen like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Beverly Glen? Top places in the larger area to visit include Rodeo Drive and Sunset Strip. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Melrose Avenue and Universal Studios Hollywood.
How to get to Beverly Glen
Beverly Glen is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Beverly Hills.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Beverly Glen
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Beverly Glen
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Beverly Glen
Things to see and do in and around Beverly Glen
Things to see near Beverly Glen:
- University of California, Los Angeles (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Los Angeles National Cemetery (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Van Nuys Sherman Oaks War Memorial Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Runyon Canyon Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Franklin Canyon Park (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Beverly Glen:
- Rodeo Drive (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sunset Strip (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Melrose Avenue (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Getty Center (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Westwood Village (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beverly Hills?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 64 mm of rainfall)