What's Ntinda like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ntinda. Places such as Ndere Cultural Centre and The Acacia Mall are just a little farther away. Kasubi Tombs and Metroplex Shopping Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ntinda
Ntinda is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Kampala.
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from Ntinda
Things to see and do in and around Ntinda
Things to see near Ntinda:
- Makerere University (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Kasubi Tombs (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Gaddafi National Mosque (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Kabaka's Palace (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Baha'i House of Worship (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Ntinda:
- Ndere Cultural Centre (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- The Acacia Mall (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Metroplex Shopping Mall (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Uganda National Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Uganda Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kampala?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, November (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, December, November, August (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, April, December (average 135 mm of rainfall)