What's Maduravoyal like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Maduravoyal? Take time to see the sights such as St. Andrews Church while you're here. Vadapalani Murugan Temple and Chennai Trade Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Maduravoyal
Maduravoyal is located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of Chennai.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Maduravoyal
Things to see and do in and around Maduravoyal
Things to see near Maduravoyal:
- St. Andrews Church (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Chennai Trade Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Sri Kamakshi Amman Temple Mangadu (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Sri Ramachandra University (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do near Maduravoyal:
- Ampa Skywalk Mall (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Forum Vijaya Mall (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Sri Jayaveera Abhayahastha Anjaneya Temple (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sakkiswarar Temple (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Jagannath Temple, Kanathur (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chennai?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, September, December (average 302 mm of rainfall)