What's Dighi like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Dighi? Places such as The Poona Club Golf Course and Phoenix Market City are just a little farther away. Aga Khan Palace and Sri Balaji Mandir are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Dighi
Dighi is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Pimpri - Chinchwad.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Dighi
Things to see and do in and around Dighi
Things to see near Dighi:
- Panchshil Tech Park One (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Business Bay (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Aga Khan Palace (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Sri Balaji Mandir (5 mi/8 km away)
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Dighi:
- The Poona Club Golf Course (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Phoenix Market City (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Inorbit Mall (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Tarakeshwar Temple (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Ram Mandir (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pimpri - Chinchwad?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 292 mm of rainfall)