What's Dongri like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Dongri. Places such as Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market are just a little farther away. Royal Opera House and Wankhede Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Dongri
Dongri is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Dongri
Things to see and do in and around Dongri
Things to see near Dongri:
- Wankhede Stadium (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Hanging Gardens (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Mahalaxmi Temple (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Haji Ali Dargah (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Gateway of India (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Dongri:
- Mohammed Ali Road (0.7 mi/1 km away)
- Crawford Market (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Royal Opera House (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mahalaxmi Racecourse (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Palladium Mall (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mumbai?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 512 mm of rainfall)