What's The Bird Streets like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit The Bird Streets? Sunset Strip and Melrose Avenue are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Rodeo Drive and The Grove are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to The Bird Streets
The Bird Streets is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of West Hollywood.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from The Bird Streets
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from The Bird Streets
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from The Bird Streets
Things to see and do in and around The Bird Streets
Things to see near The Bird Streets:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- University of California, Los Angeles (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- La Brea Tar Pits (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Hollywood Sign (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Runyon Canyon Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near The Bird Streets:
- Sunset Strip (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Melrose Avenue (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Rodeo Drive (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- The Grove (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Universal CityWalk (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit West Hollywood?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)