What's Sea Dune Park like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Sea Dune Park? Take time to see the sights such as Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge while you're here. Aquarina Country Club and Indian River Lagoon Preserve State Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sea Dune ParkSea Dune Park is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Melbourne Beach.
- Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Sea Dune Park
- Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from Sea Dune Park
Things to see and do in and around Sea Dune Park
Things to see near Sea Dune Park:
- Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Indian River Lagoon Preserve State Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, June, July (average 178 mm of rainfall)