What's South Main Historic District like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit South Main Historic District? Take time to see the sights such as Railroad & Trolley Museum while you're here. Graceland and Beale Street are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to South Main Historic DistrictSouth Main Historic District is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Memphis.
- Memphis International Airport (MEM), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from South Main Historic District
Things to see and do in and around South Main Historic District
Things to see near South Main Historic District:
- Beale Street (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- FedEx Forum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Beale Street Landing (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Statue of Elvis (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
Things to do near South Main Historic District:
- Railroad & Trolley Museum (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Orpheum Theatre (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Cannon Center for Performing Arts (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Memphis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: December, April, November, May (average 140 mm of rainfall)