What's Old Fourth Ward like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Old Fourth Ward? Take time to see places such as Central Park and Ponce City Market while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Atlanta Civic Center and Mint Gallery.
How to get to Old Fourth Ward
Old Fourth Ward is located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Old Fourth Ward
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Old Fourth Ward
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Old Fourth Ward
Things to see and do in and around Old Fourth Ward
Things to see near Old Fourth Ward:
- Central Park (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Georgia World Congress Center (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Emory University (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do in Old Fourth Ward
- Ponce City Market
- Atlanta Civic Center
- Mint Gallery
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, June (average 122 mm of rainfall)