What's Manor Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Manor Park? Take time to see the sights such as Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Headquarters while you're here. White House and National Mall are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Manor Park
Manor Park is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Manor Park
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from Manor Park
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Manor Park
Things to see and do in and around Manor Park
Things to see near Manor Park:
- White House (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- National Mall (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- University of Maryland, College Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- George Washington University (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Manor Park:
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Headquarters (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Union Station Shopping Center (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Smithsonian's National Zoo (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Lincoln Theater (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Washington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)