What's Rajasthan University Campus like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Rajasthan University Campus? Places such as Sawai Mansingh Stadium and Bapu Bazaar are just a little farther away. M.I. Road and World Trade Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Rajasthan University Campus
Rajasthan University Campus is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Rajasthan University Campus
Things to see and do in and around Rajasthan University Campus
Things to see near Rajasthan University Campus:
- Sawai Mansingh Stadium (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Bapu Bazaar (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hawa Mahal (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Jantar Mantar (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- City Palace (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Rajasthan University Campus:
- M.I. Road (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- World Trade Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Johri Bazaar (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Ajmer Road (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Central Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jhalana Doongri?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)