What's Kolathur like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Kolathur? Visit places such as Ampa Skywalk Mall and Sri Jayaveera Abhayahastha Anjaneya Temple when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Vadapalani Murugan Temple and Ramakrishna Mutt are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Kolathur
Kolathur is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Chennai.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Kolathur
Things to see and do in and around Kolathur
Things to see near Kolathur:
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple (5 mi/8 km away)
- Ramakrishna Mutt (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Sri Santhana Srinivasa Perumal Temple (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Varasidi Vinayakar Temple (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Green Field (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Kolathur:
- Ampa Skywalk Mall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Sri Jayaveera Abhayahastha Anjaneya Temple (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- World Golf Counil (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chennai?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, August (average 212 mm of rainfall)