What's Royal Harbor like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Royal Harbor? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Fifth Avenue South to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Naples Bay and Gordon River.
How to get to Royal Harbor
Royal Harbor is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) from Royal Harbor
Things to see and do in and around Royal Harbor
What to see in Royal Harbor
Things to do near Royal Harbor:
- Fifth Avenue South (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Tin City (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Naples Pier (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Third Street South (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naples?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, September, July (average 205 mm of rainfall)